Low gel (fisheye) Surface Protection Film
Economical solution for customers requiring low-gel surface protection film that is produced in a clean room
Polycarbonate, Polyester and Acrylic films
In-process masking applications for optical films
- Industry-leading “adhesiveless” masking film
- Low levels of gels (fisheyes) delivered by utilizing specialty resins, state of the art equipment and controlled processes
- 100% inspection by multiple online and offline cameras
- Excellent adhesion stability with time and temperature
- ISO Class 7 (10,000) & 8 (100,000) cleanroom production
- Available in roll form with core ID of 150 mm (6 inches) or 76 mm (3 inches) and widths up to 2.8 m (110 inches)
- Roll construction up to 13,800 meters (15,100 yards) long
- Excellent roll confirmation
- No interlayer blocking throughout the roll, enabling customers to utilize the entire roll length
Tredegar Surface Protection’s industry-leading high performance masking films are used to protect optical films and specialty substrates during in-process and shipment applications in the LCD, Touch, OLED, QD, Solar, and Specialty film markets. Our proprietary masking films ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
REQUEST DATA SHEET
At Tredegar Surface Protection, we value our relationships with our partners, manufacturing highly sensitive leading edge materials to protect your technology and improve your bottom line. Please request a data sheet using the form below.