Realization of adhesiveless surface protection films for Matte surfaces
Protects sensitive matte surfaces
Leveraging over 30 years of polymer science, Tredegar developed the FF2800 Series products to adhere to matte surfaces without leaving a residue or having adhesion build over time. Patented adhesion technology.
Light management films for automotive displays
Light management films for mini-LED displays
Coated films, including anti-fingerprint, anti-glare, anti-reflective coatings
- Adhesion levels between 2 g/in and 30 g/in (measured on smooth polycarbonate)
- Low levels of gels (fisheyes) delivered by utilizing specialty resins, state of the art equipment and controlled processes
- 100% inspection by multiple online and offline cameras
- Excellent adhesion stability with time and temperature
- ISO Class 7 (10,000) & 8 (100,000) cleanroom production
- Available in roll form with core ID of 150 mm (6 inches) or 76 mm (3 inches) and widths up to 2.8 m (110 inches)
- Roll construction up to 2,600 meters long (2,850 yards)
- Excellent roll confirmation
ForceField 2800 Series
Tredegar Surface Protection’s industry-leading high performance masking films are used to protect optical films and specialty substrates during in-process and shipment applications in the LCD, Touch, OLED, QD, Solar, Automotive, and Specialty film markets. Our proprietary masking films ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
REQUEST DATA SHEET
At Tredegar Surface Protection, we value our relationships with our partners, manufacturing highly sensitive leading edge materials to protect your technology and improve your bottom line. Please request a data sheet using the form below.