Realization of Surface Protection Film with no Orange Peel Effect
Leveraging over 20 years of experience manufacturing surface protection films for the flat panel display industry, Tredegar Surface Protection developed JADE™ to reduce the “Orange Peel” optical effect that can occur after removal of a masking film. The unique chemistry and processing of JADE™ allows it to be easily removed from sensitive substrates such as Colorless Polyimide (CPI) or Polyester films without leaving a residue.
Colorless Polyimide (CPI)
Films with sensitive coatings
- Available as 65 micron thick film
- Proven to reduce residual orange-peel effect after removal
- Superior adhesion stability with time and temperature
- ISO Class 7 (10,000) & 8 (100,000) cleanroom production
- Available in roll form with core ID of 150 mm (6 inches) or 76 mm (3 inches) and widths up to 2.8 m (110 inches)
- Roll construction up to 2,600 meters long (2,850 yards)
- Excellent roll confirmation
- No interlayer blocking throughout the roll, enabling customers to utilize the entire roll length
- No spices
Tredegar Surface Protection’s industry-leading high performance masking films are used to protect optical films and specialty substrates during in-process and shipment applications in the LCD, Touch, OLED, QD, Solar, Foldable, and Specialty film markets. Our proprietary masking films ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
REQUEST DATA SHEET
At Tredegar Surface Protection, we value our relationships with our partners, manufacturing highly sensitive leading edge materials to protect your technology and improve your bottom line. Please request a data sheet using the form below.