Realization of Flawless Surface Protection
Protects Soft & Sensitive Optical Surfaces
FF Pearl™ represents the culmination of innovative analytical engineering, high quality standards and industry-leading manufacturing practices. A masking film that is flawless and leaves no adhesive residue is simply the best way to gain a competitive edge in a market that is driving toward sophisticated and thinner displays.
FF Pearl™ distinguishes itself from the competition by virtue of its protrusion-free surface, consistent adhesion and ultra-low gel levels.
- Industry-leading premium “adhesiveless” masking film
- No repeating defects greater than 0.3 mm
- Improved surface smoothness reduces transcription defects
- Ultra-low levels of gels (fisheyes) delivered by utilizing specialty resins, state of the art equipment and controlled processes
- 100% inspection by multiple online and offline cameras
- Excellent adhesion stability with time and temperature
- ISO Class 7 (10,000) & 8 (100,000) cleanroom production
- Available in roll form with core ID of 150 mm (6 inches) or 76 mm (3 inches) and widths up to 2.8 m (110 inches)
- Roll construction up to 13,800 meters (15,100 yards) long
- Excellent roll confirmation
- No interlayer blocking throughout the roll, enabling customers to utilize the entire roll length
Tredegar Surface Protection’s industry-leading high performance masking films are used to protect optical films and specialty substrates during in-process and shipment applications in the LCD, Touch, OLED, QD, Solar, and Specialty film markets. Our proprietary masking films ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
REQUEST DATA SHEET
At Tredegar Surface Protection, we value our relationships with our partners, manufacturing highly sensitive leading edge materials to protect your technology and improve your bottom line. Please request a data sheet using the form below.