Non-Silicone Based Release Liner
Release Liner for Applications Sensitive to Contamination
- Non-silicone release chemistry
- Catalyst free (i.e. platinum and tin)
- PE, PP or co-polymer blend base materials
- Release on one or both sides
- Texturable on one or both sides
- Produced via co-extrusion (less contaminants and surface effects compared to coated release liners)
- Available in 1-4 mils thick (25-100 microns)
- 70” (1.8 m) maximum width
- Clean room manufacturing facility (ISO 7)
Tredegar Surface Protection’s industry-leading non-silicone release liners are used in applications sensitive to contamination across a wide range of end uses. Our single step extrusion process eliminates the need for a coated release layer than can deposit unwanted residue. Produced in cleanroom environments, our release liner products ensure the highest quality products for our customers.
REQUEST DATA SHEET
At Tredegar Surface Protection, we value our relationships with our partners, manufacturing highly sensitive leading edge materials to protect your technology and improve your bottom line. Please request a data sheet using the form below.